Pet Portrait Awards
Could your pets portrait win you £1000?
As your local approved and recommended ‘Pet Portrait Award’ photographer, we are excited to invite you to visit our studio for a professional pet portrait session where we will spend time creating stunning images in a relaxed environment. All you need to do is call the studio to make your booking or fill out the form at the bottom of this page.
Your kind donation allows one portrait session, and one image to be chosen to enter the competition. After your session you will be invited back to choose your image to be entered into the competition and if you wish you have the opportunity to purchase some beautiful portraits for your home.
You can call the studio on 01394 766643 to find out more or book your session.
The Pet Portrait Awards Terms and Conditions
- Minimum £10 donation (per dog) to be paid to Dogs Trust/Guide Dogs at time of booking.
- Due to the high number of sessions please arrive at the studio 5 mins before your alloted time slot. If you are late you may be asked to return at a later date
- All images are copyright protected and all photographers reserve the right to use the images for advertising and National Portrait Awards and Pet Portrait Awards promotions
- Missed appointments the donation will still be paid to the charity but rebooking will require a new £10 donation
- Entrants must attend a viewing session a few days after their portrait session to view and choose their image to be entered
- Your portrait session may include other family members, but the image for the competition must be of one dog
- At the viewing session there will be the opportunity to purchase additional prints and products. This will be the only chance to purchase from the session
- Winning entrants will be asked to return to the studio to collect their prize and may be asked to have a photograph taken accepting their prize
- Judges decision is final and winners will be notified via text, email or telephone